By the end of this interactive hands-on workshop you’ll be able to:
- Select the best camera settings from your digital camera – RAW vs JPG
- Upload your images to your computer, filing and naming them for easiest reference
- Convert your images from RAW to TIF
- Use Lightroom as well as Adobe Bridge and Camera RAW, to organize and carry out initial image processing, and solve typical problems such as over and under-exposure, sharpness, etc.
- Make more detailed adjustments in Photoshop
UPDATE: We’ve had to postpone this workshop, and will post updated dates and times in the next little while.